Psychiatry and De-Addiction centre
Identifying a problem is the beginning, consulting a specialist, the next step. And while you look for a solution, here are some behavioral and health related topics…
Improving your mental wellness is critical to improving your health.
1. Take care of your body
2. Maintain a healthy diet
3. Take rest breaks
4. Keep upgrading skills
5. Engage in new activities
6. Spend time with family
7. Take care of sleep hygiene
8. Take time to meditate
9. Maintain a healthy weight
Recovering from addiction isn't easy. Here're some tips to manage urges and stress.
1. Avoid risky situations
2. Build support network
3. Join Alcoholics Anonymous
4. Try substitute like chewing gum
5. Take up new activities or interests
Stress can be bad for anybody's health. Trying to be happy can keep stress at bay.
1. Maintain positive attitude
2. Being assertive is better than aggressive
3. Practice relaxation techniques
4. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
5. Say no to requests that may add stress
6. Invest in hobbies that relax your nerves
7. Stay away from abusive substances